Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: OMGoodness SQUEE: Josefina is coming!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Aelindil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2006
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I won the auction! Josefina will be coming to live with me in a couple of weeks, depending on shipping date and all that. She seems in remarkably good condition with no marks and pristine hair. She's so gorgeous!

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../Josefina1.jpg
    I'm the luckiest adult doll collector in the world!

    EDIT: Grah, you'll just have to copy-paste the photo link in your own browser, since it doesn't seem to want to obey.

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ November 02, 2006 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Aelindil ]</font></font>

    (edited for wording by Kenshinchan)

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 02, 2006 11:07 PM: Message edited by: Kenshinchan ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kikilives's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats!! I absolutely love Josefina!! She's my favorite looking historical. Can't wait to see pictures!!

    Kristin

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She looks lovely. Josefina will also be joining my family soon. She is currently living in the closet. I'm giving her to myself for Christmas [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Aelindil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2006
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Brown*Eyed*Girl:
    Congrats!! I absolutely love Josefina!! She's my favorite looking historical. Can't wait to see pictures!!

    Kristin
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks! I'm so excited it's almost ridiculous. I haven't been this thrilled over a doll since I was 9 years old. [img]redface.gif[/img] And 13 years later, here I am.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Aelindil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2006
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by vew-tori:
    She looks lovely. Josefina will also be joining my family soon. She is currently living in the closet. I'm giving her to myself for Christmas [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*doesn't make a joke about coming out of the closet*

  6. #6
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    She's such a pretty girl! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Aelindil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2006
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Polly Marie:
    <font size="4"><font color="navy">Congratulations!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] </font></font>

    Josefina is SO pretty! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks! I totally agree. She is by far the most beautiful AG I've seen yet (and I've been around quite a while)! [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Aelindil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2006
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MapleLeaf:
    Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    She's such a pretty girl! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks! I only hope the postal service is speedy...I cannot wait to see her in person. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    <font size="4"><font color="navy">Congratulations!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] </font></font>

    Josefina is SO pretty! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats! It's always fun to get a new doll and she looks like a real beauty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •